Individual consultant to provide professional transcription services for qualitative health surveys done under the Human Health research program at icipe
INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT TO PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES FOR QUALITATIVE HEALTH SURVEYS DONE UNDER HUMAN HEALTH RESEARCH PROGRAM AT icipe
- The International Centre of Insect Physiology and Ecology (icipe) is an intergovernmental organisation headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya that carries out research and training in sustainable management of insects (arthropods) for improving comprehensive health and agricultural productivity in the tropics (www.icipe.org).
- icipe intends to engage a qualified Individual Consultant to provide professional transcription services for qualitative health surveys done under the Human Health research program at the Centre. For more details find the Terms of Reference (TOR) here: http://www.icipe.org/sites/default/files/icipe_TORs_HH_Professional_Transcriber.pdf
- icipe now invites interested bidders who are able to demonstrate technical capability to undertake this assignment.
- Interested bidders should provide:
- Detailed cover letter expressing interest in this assignment, including full contact details (name, Tel/E-mail), and physical address.
- Copy of your National Identity card.
- Detailed CV to demonstrate technical capacity of the Consultant in terms of qualifications and competencies for the assignment. In particular, transcribing audio recorded qualitative research.
- Provide at least one (1) reference from scientists at renowned research institute. Please attach a sample transcript for evaluation of quality and output.
- Work plan clearly indicating the maximum time/duration required for the assignment.
- Total discounted quote with cost breakdown (in KES) to perform the assignment, including any chargeable taxes.
- Completed proposals must be submitted in hard copy through the icipe Tender Box or via e-mail (email@example.com) on or before 11:00 hours East Africa Time on 13th December 2021. The submissions should be addressed per the address below and clearly marked: ‘Invitation for Bids – Provision of Professional Transcription services for Qualitative Health Surveys done under Human Health Research Program at icipe”. Late submissions will be rejected. All enquiries should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Procurement Manager
Duduville campus, Carroll Wilson Building, Off Thika Road, Kasarani
P.O. Box 30772-00100, NAIROBI