Prequalification and Registration of Suppliers for Goods and Services
The International Centre of Insect Physiology and Ecology (icipe) is an intergovernmental organisation headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya that carries out research and training in sustainable management of insects (arthropods) for improving comprehensive health and agricultural productivity in the tropics (www.icipe.org).
icipe now invites interested vendors to submit Proposals for the supply and delivery of goods and services in the various categories outlined below. Interested bidders are required to download the detailed Request for Proposals (RFP) document from the URL links provided below.
- Supply and delivery of Hardware supplies (electrical, mechanical, plumbing & building maintenance materials).
- Supply and delivery of Motor vehicle spare parts.
- Supply and delivery of Events rental items (Tents, Chairs, Tables, and related accessories).
- Supply and delivery of Computer supplies and accessories (both HP and Apple).
- Supply and delivery of Laboratory supplies (chemicals, reagents, glassware, tools, apparatus)
- Provision of Courier services (locally & within East Africa).
- Provision of Clearing and Forwarding services.
Submissions must be delivered to the address below and deposited in the icipe Tender Box located at Carroll Wilson Building, icipe Duduville Campus, Kasarani, Nairobi on or before 13th August 2021 at 11:00hrs (East Africa time). Please indicate on the outer envelope the category of goods/services you are applying for, failure to which your bid shall be rejected. Late bids shall be rejected.
International Centre of Insect Physiology and Ecology (icipe)
Through icipe Tender Box
Duduville campus, Kasarani, NAIROBI
ONLY successful bidders will be contacted.