NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE BIDDERS
A) REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI), AND
B) SUPPLIER PREQUALIFICATION NOTICE – REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP)
The International Centre of Insect Physiology and Ecology (icipe) is an intergovernmental organisation headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya that carries out research and training in sustainable management of insects (arthropods) for improving comprehensive health and agricultural productivity in the tropics (www.icipe.org).
A) Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) for the:
- Supply and Installation of Chemical fume hoods at the R&D Block, icipe Duduville Campus.
- Repair and Maintenance of 4No. Passenger lift at Carroll Wilson Block, icipe Duduville Campus.
- Inspect, Service and Replace faulty firefighting equipment at both icipe Duduville Campus and icipe Thomas Odhiambo Campus, Mbita Point.
B) Prequalification and Registration of Suppliers:
- Provision of Clearing and Forwarding Services
- Supply and Delivery of Pharmaceutical Goods
- Supply and Delivery of Laboratory Materials
- Supply and Delivery of General Hardware Goods
- Supply and Delivery of Computers (HP or Apple), Accessories and Maintenance
Submissions must be deposited in the icipe Tender Box on or before 11:00hrs East African time on Monday, 10th October 2016.