- The International Centre of Insect Physiology and Ecology (icipe) is an intergovernmental organisation headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya that carries out research and training in sustainable management of insects (arthropods) for improving comprehensive health and agricultural productivity in the tropics (www.icipe.org).
- icipe, intends to engage an Event Facilitator (Consultant) and Product Development Expert for its Technology Transfer Unit (TTU). TTU, in partnership with the Partnership for skills in Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology (PASET) and the Bioresources Innovations Network for Eastern Africa Development (BioInnovate Africa) Programme, to introduce icipe’s Technology Transfer Unit and use the opportunity to strengthen the relationship with relevant private sector actors for technology upscale. Click the link to see the Terms of Reference (TOR) for more details: http://www.icipe.org/sites/default/files/TORs-TTU-Event-Facilitator-Consultancy.pdf
- icipe, now invites interested parties who are able to demonstrate technical capability to undertake this assignment.
- Interested parties should:
- Provide the Consultant firms’ registration and licence documents with relevant statutory bodies, Certificate of Incorporation, PIN Certificate, postal and physical address, location, website and contact details.
- Evidence of at least five years professional experience in the field of branding, product development and sales and marketing.
- The lead consultant should have delivered event facilitation and product development training to reputable organisations within the last two years.Provide evidence.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver assignments within the stipulated time frames.
- Clearly demonstrate knowledge of the operations of international organisations, the firm’s experience in providing similar service to reputable organisations by indicating organisations served, type of service and reference of three (3) Projects of similar nature completed within the last three years.
- Provide a competitive fee quote to perform the assignment.
- The Invitation for Bids must be delivered in hard copy and in sealed envelopes to the address below on or before 11:00 hours East Africa Time on 19th December 2019, . The submissions should be clearly marked: ‘Event facilitator (consultant) and product development expert for Technology Transfer Unit Consultancy”. Electronic submissions are permitted, through firstname.lastname@example.org. Late submissions shall be rejected.
Through Tender Box
Carroll Wilson Building, Off Thika Road, Kasarani
P.O. Box 30772-00100, NAIROBI
email@example.com ; Website: www.icipe.org