INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB): Short-Term Consultancies in Kwale and Siaya Counties to Undertake School and Household-Based Surveys
- The International Centre of Insect Physiology and Ecology (icipe) is an intergovernmental organisation research and training in sustainable management of (arthropods) for improving health and agricultural productivity in the tropics (www.icipe.org).
- intends to engage Consultants to conduct school and household-based surveys in Siaya and Kwale Counties. See attached Terms of Reference (TOR) from page 2 of this document.
- now invites interested parties who are able to demonstrate technical capability to provide the above-mentioned service.
- The Consultant should possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies, and provide evidence:
- Applicants are expected to speak English and Kiswahili fluently. Furthermore, field staff in Siaya County are expected to speak fluent Dholuo, whilst applicants from Kwale are expected to speak Digo.
- All applicants should have proven experience in community-based field work with research institutes or other organizations concerned with human or animal health.
- More specific requirements for the respective roles are provided in the Terms of Reference (TORs) in this url: http://www.icipe.org/sites/default/files/TORS-DFG-Field-Team-Consultants-Final.pdf
Applicants not fulfilling the listed requirements will not be considered
- Written applications, including a detailed CV and motivation letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the e-mail should read: Consultancy opportunities in Kwale and Siaya. The deadline for receipt of the e-mail applications is on or before 13th December 2019 at 11:00 hrs. Late applications will be rejected.
Duduville campus, Carroll Wilson Building
Off Thika Road, Kasarani
P.O. Box 30772-00100